Hsuwa Pacts Industrial Agreement 2018: A Comprehensive Overview
The Hsuwa Pacts Industrial Agreement 2018 is an industrial agreement that serves as a guideline for employers and employees in the health industry. This agreement sets out the terms and conditions of employment, such as working hours, wages, and benefits, for employees who are covered by the Health Services Union of Western Australia (HSUWA).
If you are an employer or employee in the health industry, this agreement is essential to you as it provides a framework for your working relationship. Here is a comprehensive overview of the Hsuwa Pacts Industrial Agreement 2018:
1. Coverage: The Hsuwa Pacts Industrial Agreement 2018 covers employees working in WA Health, which includes public hospitals, health services, and community health services.
2. Wage rates: The wage rates for employees are determined based on their classification and experience level. The agreement provides an annual pay increase and includes provisions for shift work, overtime rates, and penalty rates.
3. Working hours: The agreement outlines the standard hours of work for employees and provides guidelines for flexible work arrangements, such as part-time and job-sharing arrangements.
4. Leave entitlements: The agreement provides employees with various types of leave entitlements, including annual leave, personal leave, parental leave, and long service leave.
5. Health and safety: The agreement includes provisions for workplace health and safety, including requirements for hazard identification and risk assessment, and training for employees.
6. Grievance procedures: The agreement outlines the process for employees to lodge a grievance if they have a workplace dispute, including the use of mediation or conciliation.
7. Training and development: The agreement provides for continuous training and development opportunities for employees, including access to study leave, professional development, and career advancement.
Overall, the Hsuwa Pacts Industrial Agreement 2018 is a vital document that provides guidelines for the employment relationship between employers and employees in the health industry. Employers and employees should familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions of this agreement to ensure that they are fulfilling their obligations and rights under the law.